The Sweatshirt Edit!
A sweatshirt is more than just something to throw on with a pair of jeans. It can be teamed with many outfits and worn in different ways. Of course, it's fool proof to throw one on with a pair of jeans and trainers and off you go. But let's experiment with all the different ways you can dress with a sweatshirt:
1) Take the boring look of a pair of plain black trousers and wear a sweatshirt with them and a pair of trainers, keeping the overall look smart, casual and cool at the same time.
2) Wear a sweatshirt over a dress. Who says you can't wear a summer dress in the winter? Put a sweatshirt over it and you're sorted. Team with ankle boots.
3) A leather mini skirt (or any mini skirt for that matter) looks very edgy when worn with a sweatshirt.
4) Tucked into a long pleated skirt and worn with either ankle boots or trainers.
5) Take a full on patterned pair of trousers and wear them with a plain sweatshirt, again keeping it smart, casual and cool.